Canine Angels Dinner
Fresh herb salad with goat feta, tomatoes, and a red wine vinaigrette paired with Sparkling Brut
Gnocchi with pepperade and shaved Caris (housemade aged cheese) paired with 2017 Chardonnay
Halibut with grilled peaches and pancetta gremolata paired with 2016 Zinfandel
Beef tenderloin with fermented blackberry sauce and roasted vegetables paired with 2015 Merlot
Fromage Blanc Cheesecake with fresh fruit and lemon curd paired with Wooldridge Creek dessert wine- Oso Frio
- No substitutions, please. If you have food allergies, kindly let us know when you make your reservation.
- Cost of the dinner includes all wine pairings and gratuity
- This is a fundraiser dinner for Canine Angels. A portion of the ticket price will go to that organization.
- Advance registration is required as space is limited. When purchasing tickets for more than one person, include a note in the purchase with the names of all persons in your party. If you would like to be seated with someone you are not purchasing tickets for, include that information as well. Please note there are no paper tickets for this event. Your purchase receipt is proof of registration. If you have allergies or dietary restrictions, please let us know in the notes section of your order, or by email.
- Arrive at 6pm for Sparkling Wine in the Vinfarm tasting room. Course 1 will be served at 6:30 in the dining room.
- Address of Vinfarm is 111 SE G St Grants Pass OR 97526